August 2015 Hillary Clinton was asked, “Did you wipe your email server?” and she evasively replied, “Like with a cloth or something?” A year later we found out that “cloth” was BleachBit, a software application that deletes information “so even God can’t read it,” as Congressman Trey Gowdy announced August 2016.
- After you have smashed your BlackBerry, don’t forget to wipe the fingerprints from your email server with this non-abrasive, soft microfiber Cloth or Something.
- Thin, foldable size makes it easy to stash the Cloth or Something in burn bags.
- 6″ x 6″ size quickly wipes even the biggest email servers with thousands of emails.
- Buy an extra cloth for your VIP (VERY VIP) client.
- Optionally autographed on the back by Andrew, creator of BleachBit.
- Printed in the USA!
- Guaranteed not to prove intent, or you will get a full refund paid when you are released from prison.
- First-class shipping and handling is a flat rate of $2 per order.
- Yes, this cloth is real, and you can really buy it.
Don’t wait for a subpoena: Order Now!